6.5.16

Random Updates



I am super excited to announce that my blog now has an Instagram account!! Yay!!! If you are interested in following the account name is @simple_sentiments.



While I am waiting for the next book in the Hunger Games series, Mockingjay, to come in I'm rereading The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. Awhile back I had wanted to read the series The Books Of Bayern, but I sort of forgot about them. Oops! OF COURSE I just HAD to go back and read the first book again just to catch up on all the fun.


I am absolutely devastated! As SOON as The Trials Of Apollo came out I IMMEDIATELY went onto the library website to request the book. That means I ask the library to hold the book for me. Sadly I am number 143 in line. -.- I am REALLY considering just buying it, but I'm not the kind of person to just go out and buy a book. I prefer to request them from the library and when I'm done give them back. Oh well, that's just me. I hope y'all have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read The Books of Bayern! I read Princess Academy (a book also by Shannon Hale) and loved it! So I'll probably be getting the book soon. :)

    My library is tiny and not very good. They don't have many of the books that I like. So I usually buy books. But the books that they do have I always borrow. It's nice to save some money. ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete