8.5.16

A Quick Sketch



I hope everyone wished their mom a happy mother's day! I sure did! My mom means the world to me. She's my best friend that I go to for everything. She's always encouraging, supportive, loving, cheerful, helpful and so much more! I could go on and on!
Now to my post. We have had a ton of rain down here in North Carolina. After hours of reading I was getting pretty bored. So, I do what I always do when I don't want to read or watch TV. I pull out my sketch book.


What's your favorite thing to draw? I love to sketch eyes and hair. Eyes tell a lot about a person. You can really see someone's emotions just looking at their eyes. Hair is also fun to draw. It's really freeing. I always tell people that you can never mess up with hair because if you make a mistake you can easily hide it. 

2 comments: