31.1.16

Staying Fit



Basketball season is sadly coming to a close. I'm already looking forward to the next season! I don't know about you, but one of the hardest things for me when the sports season is over is staying in shape. A lot of my teammates have another sport such as volleyball or soccer that they play during the off season and that helps keep them fit. There aren't any other sports that appeal to me other than basketball, so I have to try and come up with my own way of staying fit.



7 MINUTE WORKOUT

My dear friend, Celia, told me about this amazing workout. It's quick (obviously hint the name) and simple workout that still makes you feel it the next morning. I personally could go on and on about this app, but that would take up to much of this post. ;) To sum it up I totally recommend it.

RUN IN THE MORNING 

Ah, running in the fresh early morning. What a great way to start out your day. You may not even be the "running" type, but just getting out in the early morning to do a power walk is just as good. I really encourage everyone to try doing this.


ARM WORKOUT 

Keeping up your arm strength is really important for my sport. I found this great arm workout that I want to tryout.

-20 Push Ups
-15 Burpees 
-20 Tricep Dips 
-15 Bicep Curls 
-20 Push Ups 
-1:00 Plank 
-15 Tricep Dips 
-15 Lateral Raises
-15 Tricep Kickbacks

I would love to hear what kind of workouts any of y'all have. Share in the comments bellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment