8.1.16

GOALS FOR 2016



And good afternoon! I've seen a lot of these "Goals For 2016" posts and I would like to try one myself!


WRITE EVERYDAY
I wasn't very consistent with that last year which was really disappointing. This year I would actually like to have a novel written by the end of the year! Yay! Even if I don't write a whole chapter just a paragraph a day would be better than nothing. :) (Keeping a journal has really helped with getting me into the writing mood.) 

WORKOUT EVERYDAY
It's basketball season so I already work out everyday, but when the season is over I often times slack off. I really want to keep the habit of running every morning and doing a few other little things everyday. Let's cross our fingers! 

PRACTICE BASKETBALL DURING THE OFF SEASON EVERY DAY
Yeah I do practice during the off season, but not everyday. When I mean practicing I don't mean playing street ball with a bunch of friends. I mean doing ball handling drills, layup drills, shooting drills, etc. Practicing everyday would really improve my game. 

READ 150 BOOKS
I've never really counted how many books I've read, so I would like to see if I could or do read that many books! Haha! 

BLOG MORE OFTEN
Last year I didn't do well with this AT ALL! I really want to get into the habit with blogging at least 3 times a week. I know that's a big goal, but I really do want to try. 

DRAW, PAINT, ETC. AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK
I have really started getting into art these past few months and I want to practice a lot more. So hopefully I can get into the habit of doing this more. 

GET MY DRIVERS PERMIT
I need to still take the class for drivers ed, but with basketball season I knew I wouldn't have any time to study or come to the classes everyday. Now I'm going to have to take it during the spring. Oh well. Better than not getting it done at all. ;) 


Have a great rest of your day! 


2 comments:

  1. i've just found your blog and i LOVE the design. ❤

    i keep a journal too and i always write about the day before (so today i'll be writing about yesterday) so i have time to really reflect on each day. {i mean, it's worked for me- i've kept an everyday journal now on my 3rd year}

    i work out 5-6 days because of dance and it doesn't really stop, but i deal with it so *peace sign*

    ugh, i love art. i'm really bad at it.... but i still have fun painting.

    lovely goals,

    xo
    emily | lost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Hannah! <3

    I nominated you for an award!
    Check it out here-

    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/2016/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete