5.1.16

Bible Journaling

The past few months I have really gotten into art. It has started to become a real passion of mine, so this Christmas I decided to ask for a journaling Bible. I wanted to be able to use my art passion for Him and His glory. I guess this is my way of doing it. :)

Isaiah 6:3
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts. 
The whole earth is full of His glory."

Hebrews 6:19
"We hace this as a sure and steadfast anchor 
of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place
behind the curtain."

Philippians 4:8
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, 
whatever is honorable,
whatever is just
whatever is pure
whatever is lovely
whatever is commendable
if there is any excellence 
if there is anything worthy of praise
think about these things."

John 8:12 
"Again Jesus spoke to them, saying,
I am the light of the world.
Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness,
but will have the light of life."



3 comments:

  1. I love those verses and your art is AMAZING, girl! Love your new design as well! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so, so, so, so beautifully wonderful and amazing! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely artwork! :) Also LOVE your new blog design and name!!! <3

    ReplyDelete