2.8.16

A Little Adventure



How many of you enjoy shopping? I DO!!!! My good friends Anna and Layne went out with our families to go see a movie and do a bit of shopping in the local bookstore, Page 158 Books. Here are a few pictures of our little adventure. :)

I absolutely love this little shop. It's so quaint! It almost looks like a little coffee shop with all the cute and comfy chairs. Not only is this shop very cute, but it's also very nice to shop in. Everything has a little sign indicating what genre is in that section. It's quite convenient. 



The Selection Series by Kiera Cass. This series in on my TBR for this month. :) 

Don't you just love these covers? So bright and cheerful! 

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. Anna and I purchased these lovely books today. We were so excited that they had them! I'm hoping to one day own the entire series. 

I LOVE THE LITTLE BAG!!! It's so artsy! 

After shopping for books we topped this amazing day with a run to the candy shop Sweeties Candy Shop! 

Look at all the fudge! Yum! The owner makes all of her fudge homemade. 





Hope you enjoyed all of the pictures. Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun! All the candy looks delicious. :o

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    xoxo
    Leah

    ReplyDelete