21.12.15

"My name? 'Tis Nix. Nix Frost."


Her icy blue eyes pierced me.

I wrote this 6 word story the other day and it kinda inspired me to write this little story. 

Her icy blue eyes pierced me. Her ivory skin was almost the color of snow. Her striking red hair whipped round and round almost as if she was apart of the winter storm. "What's your name?" I tried to shout above the wind. I shivered as I watched her come closer and closer to me. All I could think about was running from her, but I just couldn't make myself move. I felt..... entranced. She stopped right next to me I could feel her icy breath touch my skin. 
"My name? 'Tis Nix. Nix Frost." 
"Nix Frost. Are you from around here? I've never seen you before."
All of a sudden the storm stopped. Her eyes seemed to grow dull almost..... sad.
"Ah good sir, most of your kind do not know me." she sighed "Most know of my brother Jack." 
"Oh.... I don't think I've heard of him either." 
She laughed a sound like little bells in a summer breeze. I smiled. 
"Now that is a shock! Everyone knows, Jack, for he the spirit of winter." 

Hope y'all enjoyed! 


1 comment:

  1. OH, SO COOL! Nix is the sister of Jack Frost! :O I could see a novel come from this! :D

    ReplyDelete