19.4.15

The Villain

Hi y'all! Wrote this piece yesterday that I wanted to share with y'all:)


*via Pinterest*

***The Villain***

He never gets a chance to tell his story.

The hardships, anger, sadness, and grief he had in his past.

We judge to quickly when we meet him.

All we know is he did something wrong.

Don't we all make mistakes?

Don't we all regret them later?

Maybe he regrets them and wishes to start over,

Yet we never give him the chance to start his story over.

So now aren't we the villain?


This piece isn't just about a character from a story, this is the "villain" in our lives. Often times when we meet someone or hear of someone from school, church, basketball, club, etc, etc, etc and they did something so bad we despise them, stay away from them, and talk about them behind their backs. You can't judge someone's character by the one wrong thing they did and if they did do something it is our job as Christians to not judge, but to love and in love lead them back on the right path. For don't we do something we regret doing later? We also have to remember to "remove to plank in our own eye before removing the dust speck from someone else's eye", Matthew 7:3-5.  I got "The Villain" inspiration from my "villain" in my novel I'm writing. In my novel I want everyone hate my villain, while the heroine loves this person and sees all the good in her, and gradually they end up loving the villain in the end. This is something I try to think about every single day. It shows such great character on you. 

Be on the look out to read more about my main characters in my new novel!

Hope y'all enjoyed! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much! I can't wait to read more on your story! :D

    ReplyDelete