6.4.15

Have A Dream

Hi y'all! Today I was thinking about how important it is to have a dream and it's also hard to find one.  I believe that all of us should have one. God wants us to have dreams, life goals, and passions. He can work through those things for His glory. Sometimes those dreams seem small and unimportant, but He can use them for the big picture later on. I like to think of it as dominos. One small thing leads to the next, then another small thing leads onto something else, etc. etc. etc. 

*via Pinterest*

***Have A Dream***

Have A Dream.

If you don't have one search for it with all your soul.

Let it grow in you;

don't let people destroy your dream,

instead take it as a challenge to not give up 

because 

what's life without a dream?

Hope y'all enjoyed!

3 comments:

  1. My dream is to have one of my novels published, preferably before the age of 20. But a 10 year old girl can only wish and hope, that someday, her wish will come true.

    ReplyDelete