1.9.15

Autumn Looks



Anyone excited for the cool autumn breezes, colors changing, basketball and football season, school starting (BLUH), Starbucks, Thanksgiving and of course the autumn FASHION!!!!!
Darling, I dare say the best part of fall is all of the outfits. 'Tis FABULOUS! The scarves, boots, leggings, sweaters, hoodies, and much much much more!!! 
I'm going to give you a little "fashion show" tonight and I do hope you enjoy it. 

(Pinterest did help a lot with this! Haha!)


Not a big fan of the boots, but a cute outfit overall.

THE SWEATER!!!!! The lace at the
bottom really adds to the whole thing!

I'm starting to get into the patterned 
leggings. 'Tis just a bit out of my comfort
zone, but change can be a good thing!


I love the big scarf!!!


Oh and patterned sweaters! I'm getting into those 
as well<3








Do any of my DARLING readers play a sport? Then you just might understand this pain. 
I am a southern belle. I LOVE dressing up, and I DO NOT leave my house a cute outfit on. It's just not my nature, so when basketball comes around it's hard for me to let go of the dressy look. I have to find a way to look "casual" while still looking chic in the process. That's wear sweatshirts and baggy t-shirts come in. 
Oversize hoodies and t-shirts I pair with skinny jeans or leggings with boots or converse and to accessorize big hooped earrings and hats. That's what I call a casual chic look. ;)

Oh just a little announcement before we depart! I'm changing my blog look and name! I'm going to try to go for a sassy, 1920s/1930s vintage look. And the name....... well I'll keep that a surprise. ;)

Hope y'all enjoyed!


4 comments:

  1. These outfits are all so cute! I do ballet, and I prefer to go for a more classy warm up(oh gosh I can't stand those trash bag shorts that are popular in the dance world).
    I usually do a sweater or loose top over leggings. The leggings are usually low key so I can do a fun top.
    Excited to see the new name and design!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for a good blog design? Look no more! At IzZ Designs we design blogs for anyone at anytime! So just check it out, you might like what you see! ♥
    At: IzZDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tagged you to do "The Song Tag" that I created

    http://celiaboldizar.blogspot.com/2015/10/blogtober-day-seventeen.html

    Celia <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits! Yay for fall! <3

    I tagged you for the Shopping Tag!
    check it out here:
    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-shopping-tag.html

    Elly

    ReplyDelete