7.8.15

Photo Shoot #1

Hi y'all! My best friends and I did a photo shoot a few days ago! You should really try it! We found a lot of ideas on Pinterest and came up with our own as well. Here are the photos....

Setting up:









We found these really cool photos that had people blowing glitter and such. :) I thought ours turned out pretty well!



*Glitter hands! We thought our hands looked really 
cool with all of that glitter!*








*Credit goes to Anna for the pictures of me;)*





Here are some single shots I got of my besties<3

*JOY!*



*Close Up*
*It took me forever to get this picture!*


*Close up!*
*Again this took me forever to get this picture!*





*CELIA!*

*Love this shot!<3*








Stay continued for Photo Shoot #2

Hope y'all enjoyed!



1 comment:

  1. Aww I love all of these pictures so much! ❤ It was so much fun!!! Love you guys! 💕

    ReplyDelete