9.10.14

Lemon Yellowies!

Hi y'all! Wondering about my title? To answer your question I'm making Lemon Brownies, but they aren't brown they're yellow so I call them Lemon Yellowies! Here is how to make the YUMMY yellowies! I got this recipe off of Rita's Recipes click HERE to see her other amazing recipes that I still haven't tried yet oops!XD Here is the recipe:


Lemon Yellowies Ingredients:

3/4 Cup Flour
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/4 tsp Salt 
1 Stick Of Butter 
2 Eggs
Juice From 1/2 A Lemon (About 1 Tbsp)
OPTIONAL 
Zest From 1/2 A Lemon (About 1 Tbsp)

Lemon Yellowies Recipe:

Combine the flour, sugar and salt
 in a large bowl.
Mix in the softened butter.
(It supposed to be creamy, but if it's not that's ok;))

In another bowl whisk the eggs then pour in and mix well.

Add lemon juice and (optional) zest.

The batter when every things finished

Pour into prepared 8X8 brownie pan.
 Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
You can double the recipe and bake in a
 9X13 pan for 30 minutes.
Remove and let cool, then glaze.

Glaze Recipe:

Stir 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar 
Juice From 1/2 A Lemon (About 1 Tbsp)
OPTIONAL 
Zest From 1/2 A Lemon (About 1 Tbsp)

The finishing product!!!:D

Hope y'all enjoyed!




1 comment:

  1. That you for sharing this recipe! I'm going to try it out one of these days:)
    Great post xx
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete